Let Debra Hampton Help Get Your Life Back on Track
If you have been serving a sentence in Oklahoma, and you feel that you may be eligible to obtain a pardon, it is important to work with an experienced legal counsel such as Debra Hampton. Our trusted Edmond pardon lawyer may be able to help you prove that you are a sound, productive citizen that can enter back into the community without fear of re-committing a crime or falling back into a criminal lifestyle.
When you work with Attorney Debra Hampton, she will discuss all eligibility requirements for pardons and guide you throughout the entire process. If you have questions about your eligibility, call.
Determining Eligibility for a Pardon
Our firm can help you file all necessary paperwork for a pardon, represent you during the hearing, and work with you to file all paperwork and obtain information regarding your pardon in a timely and effective manner.
Pardons processes can be detailed, but Debra Hampton can help you with all the requirements, including:
- Understanding the gravity of the crime that you were convicted of, accepting that the crime occurred and fully taking responsibility for the actions.
- Ensuring that this is your one and only pardon. Any previously overturned pardons will automatically make you ineligible for a pardon.
- Making sure that there are no outstanding criminal accusations.
- Providing evidence that you have served the necessary sentencing for the conviction.
- Providing a complete set of references and criminal history
All paperwork must be provided to the Pardon Board in a timely manner, including your credit history, your proof of residence, any employment that you have, and legal documentation pertaining to your conviction.
Talk to an Edmond Pardon Attorney Today
Obtaining a pardon can help you or your convicted loved one's life back on track, but there is a lot involved. Allow our firm to use our extensive experience on your behalf. Debra Hampton is committed to making a significant difference in the outcome of your case.
Learn more about the pardon process today, call and schedule a free phone consultation with our pardon lawyer in Edmond today.